Help young men excel academically
Aid Central Florida’s underserved community in gaining access to higher education
Provide economic assistance to disadvantaged individuals and families
Aid a disadvantaged public school in meeting student needs
Support tutoring initiatives for students of all ages
- Fund needed resources for the adopted school and others
Provide opportunities to engage men in health education
- Fund transportation options to annual men’s health summit (Orlando)
Award need-based college scholarships
- Grow newly established partnerships with Welbourne Avenue Nursery & Kindergarten in Winter Park and Carver Middle School in Orlando
Partnering with Winter Park Kappa Foundation
Winter Park Kappa Foundation (WPKF) lends support in the form of name sponsorship, promotion/publicity and/or funding under this condition: The activity or event must aim to generate proceeds or provide services to benefit the same populations WPKF targets for service in alignment with its goals:
- Helping young men excel academically
- Helping Central Florida’s underserved community gain access to higher education
- Providing economic assistance to disadvantaged individuals and families
WPKF gives preference to nonprofit 501(c)(3) charitable organizations. Eligible activities can vary widely, from health education workshops to cultural field trips or college tours for students deemed at-risk from low-income families to and home and financial management skills development seminars for single parents. WPKF funding will support specific programs or activities but not capital (“bricks and mortar”) campaigns including monuments, memorials or museums.
Funding will be awarded to an organization only once annually. Organizations also should have at least a one-year operating history and serve citizens in the following Central Florida counties: Brevard, Lake, Orange, Osceola and Seminole.
Please thoroughly review WPKF’s sponsorship guidelines before requesting support.